hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Ahaha.
I finally got myself a new template, put up the links and did the archive myself! Whee!!Ok, I'll admit, I had a little help from my sister but...most of the work (other than the uploading of the image) was done by yours truly. What an improvement eh?
Anyways. If I have left out anybody's link, please don't be, uh, disappointed because I do have quite a short-term memory. Sometimes. So if you would kindly let me know by any means, through a call, through the tag-board, through sms or you can even talk to me face to face, I shall try to sympathise with you and of course, I will link to your blog as well.
Enough of the nonsense.
Been reading through my previous entries and...have I changed?
Maybe.
There was a saying once about how you would become like your enemies so be careful who you choose as your enemy and I think it's quite true. Because when I read back on my first few entries...I do sound like the very person I detest.
I even swore when I'm not suppose to. Gah! I'm sorry, I shan't do that anymore.
And anyway, I think I settled and quietened down a lot since school ended. When I was having school, I sounded pretty paranoid like I'm a schizoid or something. Now, I probably sounded lazy. But oh wells. That goes to show school has bad influences on us and I hope someone does a survey about this and report it back to the MOE. Ouch. I sound like my sister now.
Well, I guess there's nothing else, stressed out by the Poly enrolment package, argh! >.< Have a nice day.